Navigator
Facebook
Search
Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

North Kurdistan - mega thread

A collection of threads on topics that get updated regularly :
Peshmerga, Kurdistan Universities, Consulates in Kurdistan, Construction in (Hewler, Slemani, Dohuk, Kerkuk).Top Kurdish Holidays, Top Kurdish News Sites, Top Kurdish Terms. ...

North Kurdistan - mega thread

PostAuthor: Cewlik » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:36 pm

I hope we can move this to Kurdistan Mega threads.

Amed the capital of north Kurdistan

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Amed's historical city wall

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Medland in Amed

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Cewlik
Tuti
Tuti
Donator
Donator
 
Posts: 1086
Images: 96
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:46 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 470 times
Been thanked: 573 times
Nationality: Kurd

North Kurdistan - mega thread

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

Re: North Kurdistan - mega thread

PostAuthor: purearch72 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:43 pm

Good idea, besides PKK and bdp I don't really know much of the history of N kurdistan.

purearch72
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:07 am
Highscores: 2
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 116 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: North Kurdistan - mega thread

PostAuthor: purearch72 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:43 pm

Good idea, besides PKK and bdp I don't really know much of the history of N kurdistan.

purearch72
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:07 am
Highscores: 2
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 116 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: North Kurdistan - mega thread

PostAuthor: Qonyeyi » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:46 pm

My beautiful capital. If I could just be there someday soon ax ax.
Serok Apo, zincira koletiye qedant!

Nav Leyla ye, tu viyan e, rê-hevala Ôcalan e
User avatar
Qonyeyi
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:40 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: North Kurdistan - mega thread

PostAuthor: Welato_21 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:18 pm

Amed is so cool and beutiful

Welato_21
Shermin
Shermin
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:14 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 180 times

Re: North Kurdistan - mega thread

PostAuthor: Rando » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:33 pm

Its so beautiful.
i see amed as the capital of greater kurdistan,so does most kurds ive talked too.
When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.
User avatar
Rando
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 929
Images: 29
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:27 pm
Location: kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 1246 times
Been thanked: 671 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: North Kurdistan - mega thread

PostAuthor: RawandKurdistani » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:07 pm

Rando wrote:Its so beautiful.
i see amed as the capital of greater kurdistan,so does most kurds ive talked too.


There is no questioning, it is :smile:
Kurdistan, the great land of the Medes.
User avatar
RawandKurdistani
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 965
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:15 pm
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 217 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: North Kurdistan - mega thread

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:46 pm

Kurdistan namiri, na welate man, na xwin maan.
Mêdî û Pahlî
User avatar
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar
 
Posts: 3390
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:59 am
Location: Rojhelat Kurdistan
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 2572 times
Been thanked: 1013 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: North Kurdistan - mega thread

PostAuthor: Cewlik » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:21 pm

The Kurdish organisation Inisiyatifa Azadi, which also want to build a party, has opened its new office in Amed, with a Kurdish Flag table.

Image

Image

The official website of the Inisiyatifa Azadi: http://www.inisiyatifazadi.com/
User avatar
Cewlik
Tuti
Tuti
Donator
Donator
 
Posts: 1086
Images: 96
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:46 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 470 times
Been thanked: 573 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: North Kurdistan - mega thread

PostAuthor: RawandKurdistani » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:57 pm

Cewlik wrote:The Kurdish organisation Inisiyatifa Azadi, which also want to build a party, has opened its new office in Amed, with a Kurdish Flag table.

Image

Image

The official website of the Inisiyatifa Azadi: http://www.inisiyatifazadi.com/


It surprises me that they're not arrested by the turkish regime.
Kurdistan, the great land of the Medes.
User avatar
RawandKurdistani
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 965
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:15 pm
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 217 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: North Kurdistan - mega thread

PostAuthor: Dersimi » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:08 pm

RawandKurdistani wrote:
Cewlik wrote:The Kurdish organisation Inisiyatifa Azadi, which also want to build a party, has opened its new office in Amed, with a Kurdish Flag table.

Image

Image

The official website of the Inisiyatifa Azadi: http://www.inisiyatifazadi.com/


It surprises me that they're not arrested by the turkish regime.


Cos they are islamist party which makes them acceptable by so called turkish regime.Hope they will not be kinda hızbullah like before.
User avatar
Dersimi
Shermin
Shermin
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:34 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 20 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: North Kurdistan - mega thread

PostAuthor: RawandKurdistani » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:11 pm

Dersimi wrote:
RawandKurdistani wrote:
Cewlik wrote:The Kurdish organisation Inisiyatifa Azadi, which also want to build a party, has opened its new office in Amed, with a Kurdish Flag table.

Image

Image

The official website of the Inisiyatifa Azadi: http://www.inisiyatifazadi.com/


It surprises me that they're not arrested by the turkish regime.


Cos they are islamist party which makes them acceptable by so called turkish regime.Hope they will not be kinda hızbullah like before.


As long as they support Kurdistan and not the regime occupying it, i'm fine for now :smile:
Kurdistan, the great land of the Medes.
User avatar
RawandKurdistani
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 965
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:15 pm
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 217 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: North Kurdistan - mega thread

PostAuthor: Cewlik » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:21 pm

Dersimi wrote:Cos they are islamist party which makes them acceptable by so called turkish regime.Hope they will not be kinda hızbullah like before.


The Inisiyatifa Azadi is for Kurdistan, many of their statements are against turkish terror state and for Kurdish unity. Maybe you dont know it, but the Inisiyatifa Azadi has formed a commission with the BDP other Kurdish parties and organisations for the rights of syrian Kurds, to defend their rights.

There are more BDP offices which are accepted by Turkey, do I make fuck*** comments about this like you do? This office from the Inisiyatifa Azadi is new and its only one, and you directly make your Apocis propaganda aginst it, only because they use the Kurdish flag and dont make hunger strikes for Öcalan.

Turkey dont accept such pro Kurdish organisations, they hate it, but they have learned that they can not ban everythink what they want like in the past, because of the Kurdish resistance and because of the pressure from the EU. Only thats why there are now monuments from Ahmet Kaya and Sheikh Said in north Kurdistan, and thats why this Kurdish flag is allowed.

Even yesterday Turkey sentenced 23 members of a Kuridsh Islamic organisation to completely 205 years prison. So they dont care about islamic or not, they are against everythink what is Kurdish.

But I think that Turkey accept the PKK, because they can use the PKK to fight against the Kurds and to get support from the west, because the PKK is recognized as a terror organisation from western countries. And they have Öcalan in their hands.
Last edited by Cewlik on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Cewlik
Tuti
Tuti
Donator
Donator
 
Posts: 1086
Images: 96
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:46 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 470 times
Been thanked: 573 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: North Kurdistan - mega thread

PostAuthor: Dersimi » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:12 pm

Cewlik wrote:
Dersimi wrote:Cos they are islamist party which makes them acceptable by so called turkish regime.Hope they will not be kinda hızbullah like before.


The Inisiyatifa Azadi is for Kurdistan, many of their statements are against turkish terror state and for Kurdish unity. Maybe you dont know it, but the Inisiyatifa Azadi has formed a commission with BDP and other Kurdish parties and organisations for the rights of syrian Kurds, to defend their rights.

There are more BDP offices which are accepted by Turkey, do I make fuck*** comments about this like you do? This office from Inisiyatifa Azadi is new, and its only one, and you directly make propaganda against it, certainly because they are not Apocis and because they use the Kurdish flag.

What do you want to say? That they are puppets of Turkey because this office was not attacked and bombed in the first day? Please next time just shut up and dont attack every Kurdish organisation only because they dont make a hunger strike for Öcalan.

Turkey dont accept it, they hate such pro Kurdish organisations, but they have learned that they must allow such flags and symbols, because of the Kurdish resistance and because of the EU. Today they can not ban everythink like in the past. Only with the democratization they will get help from the EU and USA.


Surely you re not aware of turkey politic issue about kurds. Before foundation We have already know that they were preparing to establish new islamic party. They are result of mustazaf association and one of the founder is lawyer(sıtkı zilan) of hezbollah. And may be you do not know they were puppet of turkish military service and killed many many kurdish in 90 s. They have bloody history in our memories and very bad back round. Beginning of the spring BDP s leader Demirtas warned that turkish goverment gonna support-set up new kurdish partY just for ignore BDP-Pkk .Wish this would not be true soon.Other wise I never be and said that I am with ocalan you re making childish nonsense.Just for you don t like them,which is laughable,you cant not ignore them. They paid loads of pain for this issue not your bloody islamic prophet servants- and for a long time you re disrespecting them.Every rights gained by Pkk.And you re taking subjects personal or like a shouting match. Just keep watching news what kind of democratization we ll see.
User avatar
Dersimi
Shermin
Shermin
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:34 pm
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 20 times
Nationality: Kurd

Re: North Kurdistan - mega thread

PostAuthor: RawandKurdistani » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:28 pm

Dersimi wrote:
Cewlik wrote:
Dersimi wrote:Cos they are islamist party which makes them acceptable by so called turkish regime.Hope they will not be kinda hızbullah like before.


The Inisiyatifa Azadi is for Kurdistan, many of their statements are against turkish terror state and for Kurdish unity. Maybe you dont know it, but the Inisiyatifa Azadi has formed a commission with BDP and other Kurdish parties and organisations for the rights of syrian Kurds, to defend their rights.

There are more BDP offices which are accepted by Turkey, do I make fuck*** comments about this like you do? This office from Inisiyatifa Azadi is new, and its only one, and you directly make propaganda against it, certainly because they are not Apocis and because they use the Kurdish flag.

What do you want to say? That they are puppets of Turkey because this office was not attacked and bombed in the first day? Please next time just shut up and dont attack every Kurdish organisation only because they dont make a hunger strike for Öcalan.

Turkey dont accept it, they hate such pro Kurdish organisations, but they have learned that they must allow such flags and symbols, because of the Kurdish resistance and because of the EU. Today they can not ban everythink like in the past. Only with the democratization they will get help from the EU and USA.


Surely you re not aware of turkey politic issue about kurds. Before foundation We have already know that they were preparing to establish new islamic party. They are result of mustazaf association and one of the founder is lawyer(sıtkı zilan) of hezbollah. And may be you do not know they were puppet of turkish military service and killed many many kurdish in 90 s. They have bloody history in our memories and very bad back round. Beginning of the spring BDP s leader Demirtas warned that turkish goverment gonna support-set up new kurdish partY just for ignore BDP-Pkk .Wish this would not be true soon.Other wise I never be and said that I am with ocalan you re making childish nonsense.Just for you don t like them,which is laughable,you cant not ignore them. They paid loads of pain for this issue not your bloody islamic prophet servants- and for a long time you re disrespecting them.Every rights gained by Pkk.And you re taking subjects personal or like a shouting match. Just keep watching news what kind of democratization we ll see.


I don't see why we should hate these guys. The building says azadi (with the kurdish colors) And Kurdistan as well. It does'nt get more pro kurdish than that.
Kurdistan, the great land of the Medes.
User avatar
RawandKurdistani
Ashna
Ashna
 
Posts: 965
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:15 pm
Location: Kurdistan
Highscores: 1
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 217 times
Nationality: Kurd

Next

Return to Mega Threads (Top-100 Kurdish Topics)

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], MSN [Bot]

cron
x

#{title}

#{text}